(in conjunction with the TVS-2017 Annual Symposium)
This workshop welcomes articles of multidisciplinary research through the Material Growth, Device Fabrication, Optical Coating, and Chemical Synthesis, by the vacuum techniques.
We welcome the contributions on a diverse range of the Topics include but not limited to the Solid State Lighting, Bio-Engineering, Functional Materials, Solar Cells, Optomechantronic, Precision Manufacturing, Biophysics, and Chemical Industry.
Organization (Host* and Sponsors)
- TVS-2017 Program at a glance : pdf
- Workshop Scheduled : 13:00 ~ 17:35 (Fri) Oct. 27, 2017
Invited Speakers (sorted by Last Name, --- Abstracts previewing)
- Tzu-Chang Campus, NCKU, Tainan City, Taiwan
(Direction ---> 台南市成功大學自強校區電機系館)
- Zenda Suites (成大會館) : ---> ZendaSuites
- The hotel is located at the most busy campus of the university and there is shopping area within two minutes walking distance.
- Program Committee (Chair*)
Hsiang-Chen Wang* (CCU), Chia-Yun Chen (NCKU), Yu-Lun Chueh (NTHU), Yan-Gu Lin (NSRRC), Hsin-Ying Lee (NCKU), Ray-Hua Horng (NCTU), Gao-Yu Hsiung (NSRRC)
- Local Committee (Chair*)
Hsin-Ying Lee* (NCKU),Sherry Tsao (TVS)
Countries eligible for Visa-exempt entry:
(Please visit the official website: Visa-Exempt Entry for more details.)
- The nationals of the following countries are eligible for the visa exemption program, which permits a duration of stay up to 90 days：Andorra, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile (diplomatic, official/service passports excluded), Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Republic of Korea, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, U.K., U.S.A. and Vatican City State.
- The nationals of the following countries are eligible for the visa exemption program, which permits a duration of stay up to 30 days：Malaysia, Singapore.
* The passport with validity of at least six months upon entry is required.