(in conjunction with the TVS-2022 Annual Symposium)
This workshop welcomes articles of multidisciplinary research about the Advanced Materials through the Material Growth, Device Fabrication, Optical Coating, and Chemical Synthesis, by the vacuum techniques.
We welcome the contributions on a diverse range of the Topics include but not limited to the Solid State Lighting, Bio-Engineering, Functional Materials, Solar Cells, Optomechantronic, Precision Manufacturing, Biophysics, and Chemical Industry.
Organization (Host* and Sponsors)
Invited Speakers (Preview Abstracts)
- GIPE, National Chung Hsing University (中興大學精密工程研究所), Taichung, Taiwan (Map)
- Address: 1st Floor Applied Science &Technology Building, 145 Xingda Road Taichung 40227, Taichung City, Taiwan
- Inhouse Hotel Taichung (薆悅酒店台中館)
- Program Committee (Chair*)
Yu-Lun Chueh* (NTHU), Hsiang-Chen Wang (CCU), Han-Yi Chen (NTHU), Pei Yuin Keng (NTHU), Chih-Liang Wang (NCHU), Yen-Fu Lin (NCHU), Yu-Ze Chen (NCKU), Sheng Hsiung Chang (CYCU), Ray-Hua Horng (NCTU), Gao-Yu Hsiung (NSRRC)
- Local Committee (Chair*)
Han-Yi Chen* (NTHU), Pei Yuin Keng (NTHU), Po-Liang Liu (NCHU), Sherry Tsao (TVS)
Countries eligible for Visa-exempt entry:
(Please visit the official website: Visa-Exempt Entry for more details.)
- Nationals of the following countries are eligible for the visa exemption program, with a duration of stay of up to 90 days: Andorra, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Eswatini*, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras*, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan*, Republic of Korea, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Marshall Island*, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, North Macedonia*(effective till March 31, 2025), Norway, Palau, Paraguay, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Tuvalu*, the United Kingdom, the United States of America*, and Vatican City State.
* The passport with remaining validity of at least six months as of the date of entry is required.