(in conjunction with the TVS-2018 Annual Symposium)
This workshop welcomes articles of multidisciplinary research through the Material Growth, Device Fabrication, Optical Coating, and Chemical Synthesis, by the vacuum techniques.
We welcome the contributions on a diverse range of the Topics include but not limited to the Solid State Lighting, Bio-Engineering, Functional Materials, Solar Cells, Optomechantronic, Precision Manufacturing, Biophysics, and Chemical Industry.
Organization (Host* and Sponsors)
Invited Speakers (sorted by Last Name, Updating...)
- Vladimir P Fedin (NIIC SB RAS, Novosibirsk, Russia)
- Metal-organic frameworks and functional properties
- Naoki Fukata (MANA and NIMS, Japan)
- Selective doping and hole gas accumulation in core-shell nanowires using Si and Ge radial heterostructures
- Tetsuya Hasegawa (University of Tokyo, Japan)
- Epitaxial growth and properties of anomalous valence oxide thin films
- Moongyu Jang (Hallym University, Korea)
- Simultaneous real time temperature and impedance monitoring during Hela cancer cell and drug reaction
- Joachim Knoch (RWTH Aachen University, Germany)
- Doping Issues and Alternatives in Nanoscale Field-Effect Transistors
- Hyeon Suk Shin (Ulsan National Institute of Science and Technology, Korea)
- Growth and Applications of Hexagonal Boron Nitride (h-BN)
- Kuniharu Takei (Osaka Prefecture University, Japan)
- Inorganic high performance printed electronics
- Young-Jun Yu (Chungnam National University, Korea)
- Van der Waals heterostructure based on two-dimensional atomic crystals
- National Chung Cheng Univ., Chiayi, Taiwan
- Program Committee (Chair*)
Hsiang-Chen Wang* (CCU), Ray-Hua Horng (NCTU), Yu-Lun Chueh (NTHU), Yan-Gu Lin (NSRRC), Hsin-Ying Lee (NCKU), Wen-Wei Wu (NCTU), Chia-Yun Chen (NCKU), Ming-Yen Lu (NTHU)
- Local Committee (Chair*)
Hsin-Ying Lee* (NCKU), Sherry Tsao (TVS)
Countries eligible for Visa-exempt entry:
(Please visit the official website: Visa-Exempt Entry for more details.)
- The nationals of the following countries are eligible for the visa exemption program, which permits a duration of stay up to 90 days：Andorra, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile (diplomatic, official/service passports excluded), Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Republic of Korea, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, U.K., U.S.A. and Vatican City State.
- The nationals of the following countries are eligible for the visa exemption program, which permits a duration of stay up to 30 days：Malaysia, Singapore.
* The passport with validity of at least six months upon entry is required.