Past TVS Workshops
(in conjunction with the TVS-2020 Annual Symposium)
This workshop welcomes articles of multidisciplinary research about the Advanced Materials through the Material Growth, Device Fabrication, Optical Coating, and Chemical Synthesis, by the vacuum techniques.
We welcome the contributions on a diverse range of the Topics include but not limited to the Solid State Lighting, Bio-Engineering, Functional Materials, Solar Cells, Optomechantronic, Precision Manufacturing, Biophysics, and Chemical Industry.
Organization (Host* and Sponsors)
- Chung Yuan Christian University, Taoyuan, Taiwan (Map)
- CYCU Guest House
- Address: No.200, Chung Pei Road, Chung Li, Taoyuan,Taiwan
- Program Committee (Chair*)
Yu-Lun Chueh* (NTHU), Dung-Sheng Tsai (CYCU), Sheng Hsiung Chang (CYCU), Han-Yi Chen (NTHU), Ming-Yen Lu(NTHU), Hsin-Pai Hsueh (NSRRC), Ray-Hua Horng (NCTU), Pei Yuin Keng (NTHU), Ying-Chih Lai (NCHU), Yan-Gu Lin (NSRRC), Gao-Yu Hsiung (NSRRC), Hsiang-Chen Wang (CCU)
- Local Committee (Chair*)
Han-Yi Chen* (NTHU), Pei Yuin Keng (NTHU), Dung-Sheng Tsai (CYCU), Sheng Hsiung Chang (CYCU), Sherry Tsao (TVS)
Countries eligible for Visa-exempt entry:
(Please visit the official website: Visa-Exempt Entry for more details.)
- Nationals of the following countries are eligible for the visa exemption program, with a duration of stay of up to 90 days: Andorra, Australia* (effective till December 31, 2020), Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Eswatini*, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras*, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan*, Republic of Korea, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Marshall Island*, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, North Macedonia*(effective till March 31, 2025), Norway, Palau, Paraguay, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Tuvalu*, the United Kingdom, the United States of America*,and Vatican City State.
* The passport with remaining validity of at least six months as of the date of entry is required.